The news today is that Palm and Sprint are set to start beta testing the Palm Treo 800w.
According to some emails that were sent out to some Palm fans, Palm is going to start beta testing what they referred to as “an innovative new product”.
As reported on IntoMobile earlier today, part of the email went as follows:
We have a new opportunity for people in an enterprise environment who want an innovative device for connectivity from Palm, one of the global leaders in communication.
The beta testers are required to be heavy email and data users with access to WiFi and who are a current Sprint customer.
Palm also made note that qualified candidates should work in an enterprise level business and they should also have experience working with varied technologies.
We will definitely keep you up to date with further information on this matter in the future.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Treo 800w Coming to Sprint July 13
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- Nokia Email launches on Beta Labs
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- First spy shot of upcoming Treo 800w (Palm Zeppelin)