There were a total of 11 phones that were unveiled earlier today at Samsung’s regional mobile roadshow, and out of those 11, 3 are newly announced: SGH-M620, SGH-B200, and the SGH-B110.
These are all entry-level models from the Essential series. The SGH-M620 features a 1.9-inch LCD screen, microSD expansion card slot, and onboard FM radio, and the radio on both the M620 and B200 supports recording capabilities.
The B200 is a Dualband candy bar shaped mobile phone that features a secondary display resolution of 128 x 128 pixels and an internal memory of 2MB.
The M620 and B200 are expected to be available by July in Asia, with other markets to follow soon after. We will be sure to keep you up to date on this.
Pictured from left to right: M620, B200 and B110.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung introduces M150 on the other side of high-end
- LG KU800 Chocolate 3G launched in Asia
- Samsung Comeback T559 for T-Mobile – specs leaked
- 5 new phones: Samsung F200 Music Phone, Samsung F310/ Bang&Olufsen Serenata, Samsung E590, C510L and T729 approved by FCC
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included