Most of us are pretty reasonable when it comes to the prices we are willing to pay for a mobile phone, but if you are looking for all-out luxury you are definitely going to want to check out the most recently released Vertu Constellation Rococo Collection phones.
This collection was created to celebrate Vertu’s tenth anniversary, and celebrate they did.
There were a few different elements that were integrated into the design of these phones, including French art, fashion and interior design movement by the same name.
The phone will be available in a variety of colors: noir, scarlet, ivory, as well as an exclusive sapphire edition. One of the most distinguishing features of these phones is the pattern design that is engraved onto each.
These are very classy and unique phones, with a lot of time and detail put into them.
The Vertu Constellation Rococo Collection will be available this summer, prices are yet to be released. We will be sure to keep you updated and inform you of any updates on the release date.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Constellation F to be the first Vertu clamshell phone
- Vertu Constellation Pure phones have ceramic keypads
- Vertu Constellation T is the newest luxury touchscreen smartphone in town
- Vertu Constellation Quest launched. QWERTY smartphone with Symbian?
- Four golden Vertu phones launched in Japan for $215K each