We have brought you news on the iPhone before, including the recent launch in India, and now there is another launch to report.
This is some fantastic news for residents of the Great White North – the iPhone is finally heading to Canada.
It seemed like it would never happen with millions of people across the country were hoping that it would, and now this wish has come to fruition.
Rogers recently revealed in their latest earnings report that they were thrilled to announce a deal that would bring the iPhone to Canada. This potentially could result in something even bigger than the introduction of the iPhone, because it may mean that other services not yet accessible to Canadians may become so in the near future.
The date of release has not yet been revealed, but it seems at this point as though it will be sometime in the fall of 2008. We will keep you up to date as more specs and retail information becomes available to us.
Via: Engadet Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold to debut for Rogers Wireless on July 25th
- Telstra’s Australian iPhone prices revealed
- Telus to launch the iPhone 3G S in Canada?
- Rumor: new iPhone 5 will arrive in early October in Canada (via Telus)
- Nokia N95 really coming to Rogers Canada, actually 8GB version