Although we are not sure why the pictures were removed just before the auction ended, what we do know is that there were pictures released of the unlocked Blackberry 9000 on eBay.
Although this phone has not even been announced yet, there are a few listed features – at least according to this auction – and this includes 3G, Edge, WiFi, and Bluetooth.
Confidential RIM documents with the improved spec sheet on the Blackberry Device Software v4.6 were leaked, and the improvements and it offers users a richer browsing experience, including support for the following AJAX capabilities:
- CSS 2.1 (including Lists, Box Model, Positioning, Floats, Visual Effects, Tables, Colors, Backgrounds, & Text Properties)
- DOM L2 (including Core, HTML, Style, Events)
- HTML 4.01 (including Forms, Maps, Tables, Frames, Objects)
One of the most favorable features to the software is the improved picture library, and from the main screen you will be able to view all of the pictures that you have stored on the memory, both internal and external. Users can also now download attachments from the Browser as they can from email attachments.
This phone is definitely leaving a very positive impression, although it did not at first to many mobile users, and we will be sure to keep you updated on any more news released on this model.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wi-Fi enabled BlackBerry Curve 8320 debuts on AT&T
- First Blackberry Clamshell Unveiled
- Windows Live Services on BlackBerry
- Sneak Peek: BlackBerry OS 5.0 screenshots
- RIM gives BlackBerry Messenger Music soft launch in closed beta