Motorola’s prized new 3.2 megapixel camera equipped slider, the Motorola Z10, has just been recently launched in the UK with a £10,000 film-making competition. This is done in order to celebrate the launch of the MOTO Z10, in which all that participants have to do is to write a 90 seconds short film based on a one sentence plot. Sound easy?
As previously mentioned, the Motorola Z10 will have a 3.2 megapixel camera that features instant launch, auto-focus, Superfast burst mode (captures 3 photos per second) and 30 fps video capture. it will run on Symbian UIQ and will support 3.5G HSDPA connectivity.
If that isn’t enough to rock you senseless into buying one of these babies, have a look at its other features:
- Support for AMR, AAC AAC+, MP3, WMA, 3GPP, H.263, H.264, MPEG 4 media files
- Expandable with up to 32GB microSD cards
- 2.2″ QVGA display for 30 fps video playback
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Streaming speeds of up to 3.6Mbps with HSDPA
You can find out more about Motorola’s mini film making competition from Motorola’s web site , if you’re interested in winning nearly $20,000 USD, that is.
O2 retail shops in the UK have it available right now, but if you’re nowhere near any of those you can expect it to be available in most parts of Europe by mid-May. Which isn’t that long of a wait, so just relax and watch the days pass by. You’ll have this in your hands soon enough.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- Motorola MOTO VE66 gets officially announced
- Motorola Z10 smartphone finally launched
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- More Motorola handset leaks: Moto W388, Moto W396 and Moto VA76r