Instead it they decided to go on trumpeting the U.K. launch of their overdue and underspec’ed Motorola Z10. Duh…
But don’t worry, for us ZN5 is still the most interesting MOTO handset around, and we are still on a lookout for all the unofficial news we can get.
And it does not get much better, then what a Chinese site KeySJ.com got us today. A short hands-on review of Motorola ZN5 Kodak phone with high quality pictures, including sample pics taken by ZN5 itself.
And it more or less confirms what I said earlier. Moto ZN5 is practically the same Moto ROKR E8, with 5 megapixel camera module added to it.
The only new info here is that ZN5 is only 11.8mm thin (except for the camera part), has 3.5mm headphone jack, comes equipped with Xenon flash and has a moving lens shutter for the camera.
For the sample Motorola NZ5 camera pics head over to KeySJ, and click there on the samples, since the actual sized 5mpx images were too big to display on a page.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola ROKR U9 live pics and specs
- Major Handset announcements from Motorola at CTIA: Kodak phone, MotoMing 2, Rokr E10 and Moto Q10?
- Motorola MOTO ROKR W5 specs and pictures leaked
- Motorola ZN200 slider surfaces
- Motorola MotoZine ZN5. A bit more info