We have already offered a thorough review of the Neonode 2, and now we have news that the mobile phone is going to be available in new colors.
The Swedish mobile communication company Neonode announced today that Lime (green), Azure (blue), Rubine (red), and Roza (pink), will be the new available color spectrum for the Neonode 2, expected to become available to the current markets during the course of the year.
As Daniel Stalbo, Director of Marketing at Neonode stated:
The color portfolio is an important part of our strategy to spread the brand and product awareness as well as ramp up the production and reach our sales targets. These new colors will be a natural part of several upcoming promotional campaigns and we also expect them to be a powerful tool when entering new markets.
This is not the only release from Neonode today, as along with these lively new colors, a new corporate website was also presented, which you can check out for yourself at http://investor.neonode.com.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Neonode Inc’s Swedish subsidiary files for bankruptcy
- Neonode N2 gets software upgrade
- Neonode N2 touchscreen phone review. Really small and responsive
- White Nokia N9 with 64 GB of storage makes its worldwide debut in Finland, priced at €629
- White LG Nexus 4 shows up in Dubai ahead of Google I/O. May not get to Moscone Center in time