The GSmart t600 is the world’s first universal digital TV PDA phone. If you are looking for high quality mobile phone with a plethora of features, the t600 is an ideal choice for you.
The t600 runs on the latest operating system, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, and features powerful and incredibly advanced data management and multimedia features. You will never get bored with this phone or run out of things to do, as it offers the ultimate sensation to the eye and touch.
Let’s start off this review with the visual aspects offered. The t600 delivers a 2.6-inch, 260k pixels VGA screen, which presents images in exquisite details and gives users the maximum viewing experience.
One of the most unusual features offered by the GSmart t600 is the digital TV tuner that is built in. It also offers a never-to-be-seen lightness and its centric circular keys and neat layout make it very pleasing to the eye.
There are many other respectable features offered by the t600, including:
- Service – GSM 850/900/1800/1900, GPRS Class 10
- CPU – Marvell PXA270, 520 MHz
- Talk Time – Up to 4 hours
- Standby – Up to 150 hours
- Size – 110 x 55.5 x 18.5mm
- Main Display – 2.6″, 260k color VGA TFT LCD touch panel, 480*640 pixels
- Weight – 140g (including battery)
- MicroSD card slot
- Push mail supported
- Battery – Li-Ion 1300 mAh
The GSmart t600 is set to be released this month, and although it will not be cheap – at the £39.95/month SuperFlat tariff you will have to pay £289.90 for the phone. but it will definitely be money well spent.
Via: Giga-Byte Communications,
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gigabyte announces GSmart MS808 – the 3.5G mobile TV phone, plus GSmart MS802 and GSmart MS820
- #MWC09: Giga-Byte Gsmart S1200 hands-on review and video demo
- GPS PDA Phone Airis T482 Launching Soon
- Nokia Unveils Unique Asymmetrical Design With the Nokia 5220
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish with Android and GSmart S1205 Cougar with WM 6.5 unveiled