Sony Ericsson has been very tight-lipped so far about their new device, which is codenamed BeiBei, but fortunately we are lucky enough to keep finding interesting bits of information as the days pass by towards its still unknown launch and release date.
Here we see the Symbian UIQ powered little number, sporting a different color from that which it had when it first appeared two weeks ago. The multitude of buttons are seen in full now and up close, and I have to say it’s quite well arranged for something that’s nearly cluttered.
The Sony Ericsson BeiBei will be a touchscreen Walkman phone touting Symbian 9.3 OS with support for demand paging. I highly suspect if the white version pictured here, if it ever does go into production like the black one, will have different/ modified specs. Now can Sony Ericsson please just release this smart phone now?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson beibei pics leaked
- Sony Ericsson G702 “BeiBei” gets FCC approval
- Sony Ericsson BeiBei pics in the wild, again
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd
- Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman launched by Vodafone UK