DIOTEK has announced the development of handwriting recognition software for the iPhone. Named DioPen, this newly developed software is an input method that allows writing letters on capacitive touchscreen of Apple’s iPhone by using bare fingertip.
The DioPen software is able to recognize Korean, Chinese and English/European characters and digits written in cursive, print or mixed cursive/print.
One of the best features of this software is that it can easily be implemented with other mobile devices with capacitive touchscreen as well as resistive touchscreen, making it more versatile and convenient.
We will keep you posted on more details as they become available on this software.
Via: ZD Net Korea,
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- DioTek’s DioPen 7 for Windows Mobile now available
- Google Cloud Print goes mobile (Android, iOS)
- Capacitive touchscreens to take 50% of touchphone market
- Interactive keypad for Nokia phones
- Apple wants to embed cardiac sensors into an iPhone case to identify you