We’ve seen a lot of alleged Sony Ericsson P5i Paris spy shots a from couple of months in the past, but as always, nothing beats photos of the real thing, held by a real hand. Here are a few exclusive live photos of Sony Ericsson’s new and upcoming feature-packed slider, in the shiny, plasticky and unadulterated flesh.
The photo we have here looks almost exactly the same as the rendering that we once showed you in a previous report, and we gather that not much has changed regarding its specifications and features either.
As expected, it appears to be a little bit on the slim side, even though it packs some great tech deep inside. Among its features are a stylus and finger-based 2.8-inch touchscreen, HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity, built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, 360 MHz CPU, and Symbian 9.3, UIQ 3.2 operating system.
The camera module on the P5i, as you can see, carries 5 megapixels worth of clarity on it. And coming from Sony Ericsson, you can expect this to be of very high quality.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson BeiBei pics in the wild, again
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 to be launched by 3 on November for £30/month?
- 8 megapixel Sony Ericsson C905 gets handled for the first time and previewed
- Sony Ericsson P5i specs and looks
- Sony Ericsson G900 live pics with box, camera showdown with K850