With a projected launch date of June 2008, Sony Ericsson’s C902 Cybershot phone has just gone through the clutches of the FCC, and passed. Now the June release date can be more believable, and with the C902′s features, it’s easy to see why a lot of people would be glad to learn about this news.
Other than being an able camera phone, of course, the Sony Ericsson C902 will also be a reliable handset. Some of its features include:
- GPRS/EDGE and HSDPA network support
- 2-inch screen with 240×320 pixels
- Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP and USB 2.0 connectivity
- FM radio with RDS
- 30 fps video capture with autofocus and image stabilizer
- TrackID music feature
Eager for this phone to arrive? Relax, June is just around the corner.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot with 3x optical zoom and WVGA display to be launched this week. Only in Japan, unfortunately
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot phone specs reveal 8.1 megapixel cam?
- First pics of 5 mpx, GPS equipped Sony Ericsson Cybershot. Kt780i, K830i or K870i?
- Sony Ericsson K550/K550im – slim and affordable Cyber-Shot Camera Phone
- Sony Ericsson ( C912 ?) Kate appears again, clear shots this time