Ah, music phones. Don’t you just love ‘em? I’m sure you do, and I’ll bet you prefer the ones that last for at least quite a while without the need to recharge. If it’s that kind of music phone that you’re looking for, then be sure to take a look at LG’s latest offering, the LG KM501. It’s a music phone that’s billed to have about 29 hours of music playback. How sweet would that be?
But you know manufacturers and their specs, it’s always good to be a little bit of a skeptic. You don’t want to be disappointed when you finally get the thing, right? But anyway, the LG KM501 also offers a slew of other cool multimedia features like an advanced music player, dedicated music keys, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. It’s just those regular, run-of-the-mill, premium music phone features. But that’s a good thing.
The music player also features equalizer modes and a so-called “background mode” which lets the music player run in the background while you use other apps. Other than that, it’s a tri-band GSM phone measuring 101.5 x 48 x 15 mm. It’s other features include:
- 2-inch, 240×320 pixel screen with 260K colors
- 2 megapixel camera with built-in flash and digital zoom
- 42MB of internal memory and support for up to 4GB microSD cards
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- Pre-installed games, built-in Web browser, IM and other connectivity options
Sadly, it only seems to be available in Korea right now. But with features like this, we’re betting it won’t be kept from the world market for long.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG announces KP265 music phone in Russia
- India gets fully loaded LG KP110 music phone
- LG GM200 – cheap candybar with Dolby Mobile
- Samsung M3510 music candybar with shake control
- Nokia 5610 XpressMusic now available from T-Mobile