It seems that Motorola liked the way things went with their rebranded Moto Z8 Ferrari Limited Edition phones. And now is busy redoing another handset with Ferrari coveralls.
This time it’s Motorola RAZR2 V9 Ferrari edition.
And just like Z8, except for the looks and accompanying lamb-skin case, it won’t have any additional changes in the spec-sheet or features.
Motorola V9 RAZR2 Ferrari is still the same handset with 2.2″ display, 2 megapixel camera and HSDPA connectivity.
And there’s some bad news for Ferrari fans in Europe and U.S. Preliminary reports tell us that Moto RAZR2 V9 Ferrari edition won’t ever get there. It will only be marketed in Latin America and Asia.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Z8 Ferrari Limited Edition
- Motorola i9 Ferrari launched by Nextel Brazil
- Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition announced as an exclusive Android smartphone
- MOTO V10 announced for Korea – another RAZR?
- Motorola RAZR2 V8 Antique Rose phone revealed