If you are looking for a mobile phone for a great price, look no further than the Motorola RAZR MAXX Ve.
The Ve weighs in at a mere 4 ounces and is only 0.6-inches thick. Considered as being the second CDMA RAZR, with the original RAZR V3c being replaced with the RAZR V3m. This mobile builds on the V3m in a few particular ways, but with many major differences as well.
The Motorola RAZR MAXX Ve specs include:
- Futuristic touch sensitive music keys with elegant lighting
- 2.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with 4x digital zoom
- Video capture/playback and video sharing using H.263 and MPEG 4
- Version 1.2 Bluetooth wireless technology with stereo headset profile
- EV-DO for downloading data with extreme speed
- Over 60 MB user available memory and 2 GB optional removable microSD memory
Verizon Wireless, who exclusively released the RAZR MAXX Ve just last year, is now clearancing the phone for only $19.99 with a new two-year agreement.
If you are interested in getting in on this deal, you will need to call 1-800-2-JOIN-IN and speak to a representative. Ask them to refresh their stock status for the phone, keeping in mind that not all markets have stock but many appear to. Remember that the deal only applies to 2-year contracts, the no-contract price being $215.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon rolls out software updates for Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in India this month