There is now new information on the next BlackBerry. Known as the BlackBerry 9000, this soon to be released device is apparently going to be officially named the BlackBerry Bold.
CrackBerry revealed that tipsters and several blog comments put them on the initial trail, and with the words “BlackBerry Bold” noticeable in Part IV of the BlackBerry Bold 9000 review and confirmations from various sources, we in the wireless industry are almost completely certain that this smartphone RIM will be announcing next week will in fact be called the BlackBerry Bold 9000.
This may not be confirmed as of yet, but this intel that suggests the final name of the BlackBerry 9000 to be the BlackBerry Bold is definitely interesting and we will be sure to stay on top of this story and keep you posted with any new information we receive.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold R9020 with OS 6 to come in October
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 shows up at T-Mobile Germany
- New BlackBerry Bold 9790 shows up in hands-on photos
- BlackBerry Bold costs $169 to be produced, Best Buy sells it for $660
- BlackBerry Pearl 8220 set to debut this week