This is, according to AT&T, Urgent Breaking News:
Effective immediately, customers can only purchase one iPhone device.
And you thought you were going to get an iPhone soon?
That particular breaking news bulletin was sent out in an e-mail to all AT&T Retail employees today, reminding them that they can only sell one iPhone per customer from here on in.
Something tells me we’re getting closer to the real thing. Don’t you agree?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple iPhone 3G Product RED Special Edition and iPhone Air, which one is legit?
- France’s Orange iPhone 3G Pricing Revealed
- iPhone Will Come to Russia in 2009
- Is this what Apple’s new iPhone 5 will look like?
- Motorola Milestone “Coming Soon” to Canada, Sans Manitoba and Saskatchewan