The very first live pic of Palm’s rumored upcoming Zeppelin smartphone has been revealed, courtesy of a Shadowmite chat room user who has access to an early beta stage prototype of the said handset.
So far, we don’t know much about the Palm Zeppelin, except for the fact that Palm recently called out to application developers for it, along with another upcoming handset, the Palm Skywriter (Zeppelin and Skywriter are both just codenames, by the way).
According to Shadowmite’s source in the Ukraine, the handset pictured here is the CDMA Treo 800, also codenamed the Palm Zeppelin, and will run on Windows Mobile (no word on the version yet, though). Other than that it will be using a micro USB port to connect to a computer, we know little else about this still unofficial smartphone from Palm.
We’ll be on the lookout for more insider info and will update you ASAP.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-powered Motorola XT800 (Zeppelin) and MT710 in new photos
- Motorola Zeppelin is not the XT800? Might be announced at MWC
- Motorola Zeppelin with Android shows up in China
- Palm Pre Plus, Motorola Devour and LG VS750 to hit Verizon
- CDMA Palm Treo Pro now available from Sprint