Ever since E-ten has been acquired by Acer, we haven’t heard much about new smartphones coming out from the Taiwanese vendor.
Well, now we’ve got some rumors about a interesting handset - E-Ten DX900 Glofiish smartphone, codenamed Hellen. According to Smartmania.cz this phone is supposed to launch at Computex tradeshow in Taipei, June 3-7.
But the specs they managed to cram into this compact PDA case look impressive.
E-ten DX900 specs include:
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), GPRS, EDGE,
- Tri-band UMTS (850/1900/2100), HSDPA connectivity
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro OS
- Samsung SC3 6400 533 MHz CPU
- 128MB SDRA, 256 MB Flash ROM
- 2.8″ 640×480 VGA resolution 65K color touchscreen
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera, 0,3 mpx front camera
- built-in GPS SURF III chipset (20 channels)
- MicroSDHC memory card slot
- 1530 0Ah battery
- Wi-Fi b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, FM Radio
- built-in accelerometer
- Dimensions: 106×60.5×17 mm
- Weight: 147gr
Well, that’s about it for now. And we’ll sure keep you posted as more info about E-Ten Glofiish DX900 emerges.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- E-Ten Glofiish X600 detailed specs and good resulotion pics
- E-Ten Glofiish X800 approved by FCC
- E-Ten Glofiish X800 starts shipping
- E-Ten Glofiish M800 Pocket PC phone approved by FCC
- Samsung i900 live pics, detailed specs provided by Chinese website