Mobiado’s luxury phone lineup gets a great new addition, and this time around, it’s good enough to hold a world record of its own. Actually, Mobiado just introduced the Professional 105 ZAF, a shiny, metallic-looking handset that they claim is the thinnest luxury phone in the world. At only 10.6mm thin, Vertu (with its 22mm Ascent) will find it very hard to contest.
The Mobiado Professional 105 ZAF has luxury written all over it. Large pieces of sapphire crystal were used to construct the phone from front to back, and it has a patent pending single-unit sliding mechanism for a battery cover. And did I mention that it’s also a quad-band GSM/dual-band WCDMA handset? Makes it perfect for jet-setters, I think.
Anodized aircraft aluminum is used on the phone frame to produce a strong yet light body, and the buttons and screws are made out of stainless steel. It’s beauty is not just skin deep, though, because it also carries a slew of features that could be considered middle-of-the-road but usable, nonetheless.
Here’s a quick rundown of the Professional ZAF’s extra special features:
- 2-inch display with up to 16 million colors
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera
- Over 1GB of internal memory
- Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity
- Music player with MP3, AAC and eAAC+ music file format support
And here’s the point where you say to yourself, “So I can have fun with it, too?” The answer to that is, “Yes, sir!” and even if Mobiado unfortunately didn’t include any pricing and availability details, we think it’s safe to consider it good as available in a couple of months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Professional 105 Damascus: new steel-made luxury phone
- Mobiado intros Professional 105 EM Special Edition and 105 EM CLB luxury phones
- Mobiado introduces Professional 105 EM in Cocobolo, Ebony and 24-K Gold
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose announced