A month ago we told you about the upcoming Samsung L870 Symbian 9.3 S60 3.2 smartphone, that was shown at a press event in Holland.
Mobile.cz today has got some more info about SGH-L870 handset.
Samsung L870 should be launched next month, during Communic Asia on June 17th in Singapore, but I wonder if we won’t be seeing it a bit earlier, during Computex show in Taipei on June 03-07.
And, if the Czech site sources are correct, it seems that the exterior Samsung L870 has been somewhat updated in the meantime. To give it Samsung Soul like appearance, L870 slider has received a similar interactive touchpad and some design tweaks:
Other Samsung L870 specs include:
- Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900), 2100 UMTS, 3.6Mbs HSDPA connectivity
- Symbian 9.3 S60 3.2 OS
- 2.3″ 260K color QVGA 240x320px display
- 3 megapixel camera, + VGA front camera for video calls
- FM radio with RDS
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 2.0
- microSD memory card slot
It seems that Samsung really likes the design of it’s Soul U900 handset. Adding the smartphone features to already proven design may be an interesting idea, and Samsung L870 might open a whole new market for the Soul.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheaper Samsung S7330 Soul pops-up
- Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
- Some thoughts and Samsung U900 Soul review
- Samsung G400 Soul Clamshell to launch at CeBit
- Samsung U800 Soul-like candybar, Samsung i900 WM 6.1 touchscreen, and Samsung L870 Symbian S60 smartphones show up