Although it was suspected for a while now, what with O2 boss spilling the beans and other related incidents, the hints and rumors have all been put to rest, as finally the launch date of the 3G iPhone has been confirmed – June 9th.
Sources close to the 3G iPhone launch reported this information to Gizmodo just this morning, telling them that Apple will announce this new model at the WWDC Keynote almost exactly three weeks from today.
This move is clearly a logical step, one that was expected and now we know the details and can’t wait for the upcoming launch date.
According to sources, the 3G iPhone will not be available at a fixed price point after this, but the specific prices have not been released as of yet. We will be sure to stay on top of this story, providing you with further specs as they become available to us.
As the obvious cellphone to beat on the market today, one thing is for sure – the lineups for this new Apple iPhone model are going to be out the door.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T store stock rooms hold last Apple iPhone stocks
- Some future iPhone to have sapphire crystal capacitive Home button with built-in fingerprint sensor
- An 8 GB iPhone 4 may be the iPhone Nano everyone’s waiting for
- iPhone 5 launch only in late October
- “iPhone 4G” to be released in June, say Korean sources