The HTC Touch Diamond truly redefines the perception of advanced mobile phones, making style and substance no longer mutually exclusive.
Only weeks ago we reported on the HTC Touch Diamond passing through the FCC, allowing it to get out and become accessible to users around the world, and now there is more news on the latest model released by HTC.
HTC previously forecasted its shipment projection of the HTC Touch as being two million units for 2008 and has now raised this number to a whopping three million units, a significant increase from the first assessment.
It will definitely be interesting to see how this ends up panning out, and whether the actual projections are accurate or perhaps even higher than that assumed by HTC. We will be sure to stay on top of this story and bring you new information as it is released to us.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG sells 20 million QWERTY phones, helped by the enV and Rumor series
- HTC expects to ship 1 million G1′s and 3 million Touch Diamonds
- HTC Touch Diamond2 announced for India
- HTC Touch Diamond coming to India through Bharti Airtel
- #MWC09: HTC Touch Diamond2 preview video