The sleek new Nokia E66 slider phone, which looks like a Nokia E65 on steroids, has just come through the doors of the FCC, and guess what, it’s approved! Now we can rest easy thinking that we’ll be hearing official word directly from Nokia very soon, and who knows, maybe even a confirmed launch date?
The Nokia E66 is the rumored successor to Nokia’s E65, just as the Nokia E71 is to the E61. And while we’re not yet entirely sure as to what you’ll be getting with the Nokia E66, we do know that it’ll pack a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, built-in GPS, and that large color display you see, making this QWERTY-keyboard equipped device more than just your average business phone.
We have not heard of an upcoming launch date too, though, but with this you’d be right to expect it to roll out very soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Breaking: Nokia E71 and E66 live pics
- Nokia E71i with 5 mpx camera and FP2 on the way?
- Nokia C2 apparently shows up, tries to reinvent the 6800
- Nokia N96 N-Gage gaming phone concept
- The new QWERTY Nokia X2-01 is like the C3, but not really