Eager to get your grubby hands on a new iPhone killer? Well then get them (and your wallets) ready because Sprint’s Samsung Instint has been confirmed to launch on June 20th, which is less than a month from now.
The Samsung Instinct maintains the same minimalist form factor, carrying a 3.1-inch touchscreen with it plus only three hard keys on its face. It also features local haptic feedback so that you’ll be able to feel each key press on its slippery touchscreen display. Other than that, it has basically the same features as the iPhone, without the dedication to music, of course.
Since Apple’s 2nd-gen fruit phone is expected to launch some time next month too, this could prove to be a hard sell for Samsung and Sprint. But then again, if their marketing team is good enough (and if the phone is as good as they say) perhaps enough people might be convinced to finally kill the Apple iPhone. Perhaps…
Via Mobile CrunchOutrageous Deal: Samsung Instinct Touch Screen Phone $49.99 + Free Bluetooth Headset. Enter coupon code BDAYACCD4B02552 at checkout.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers to launch iPhone on Monday in Canada
- Official iPhone 4 prices for T-Mobile UK unveiled
- Sprint’s Samsung Instint now available for, yeah, $129
- Samsung Galaxy S II Will be Available in Singapore Next Month
- Samsung channeled iPhone launch envy towards Anycall Haptic 2 launch event