Not all disposable phones are created equal. Sometimes, such things come in more believable, although still rock bottom prices. The Pantech Breeze is an example of such a thing, and it is now available from AT&T.
While Pantech says that the Breeze is a “breakthrough in intuitive cell phone design,” I think I’d rather stick to the facts here and tell you that it is a low-end clamshell flip phone with a VGA camera and small color display. Its quadband antenna will enable you to take it almost anywhere around the world and make a call, plus the large keys make it ideal for texting.
The phonebook has room for 500 entries max, it has Bluetooth, email and speakerphone functionality as well. Its EZ One-Touch Quick Call Keys make it a convenient device for quick calls, and the design looks like it is comfortable to hold in one hand.
The Pantech Breeze is like the little brother that your Motorola RAZR2 never had, and you can have one of these now for only $50 USD after 2-year contract and a mail-in rebate.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap Pantech breEZe II launched by AT&T
- Pantech Breeze III flip featurephone now available at AT&T for $49.99
- Pantech Ease QWERTY phone introduced by AT&T
- Four new Pantech phone concepts to feed your geeky dreams
- Pantech Reveal now available at AT&T, $80 on contract