Both the Cocoa Brown and Pearl White versions of the Nokia N78 are available now in Finland courtesy of an online store called Verkkokauppa.com. According to the site, they received more than 25 pieces of the Nokia N78 last Friday, of which 17 have already been ordered.
“Vapaana 10 kpl.” gives us “Vacancies 10 pcs. ” via Google’s machine translation, and we take that as notice that there are only 10 units left in stock. Although if you do the math, that doesn’t quite fit with the earlier statement saying out of 25, 17 have been ordered (25 – 17 = 8). But hey…
The price of one Nokia N78 without a sim card is 448 euros, which includes a 1 year subscription to Nokia Maps Navigation for the Nordic region. It’s not as affordable as most people would want it to be, but at least it’s not as expensive as some of Nokia’s other recent smart phones.
We’re not sure when but we think the Nokia N78 will also be rolled out to other countries some time in the near future.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia enables free navigation on the E71 and E66
- Nokia Maps gets voice navigation on Android and iOS
- Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition announced, costs only €110
- Nokia Maps 3.0 beta available for download
- Nokia C5-03 with Symbian^1 announced, costs €170, launches this quarter