While we’re waiting for the Sony Ericsson G900′s official launch and release date, let’s have a gander at what lies inside the box that will bear it once it finally arrives in stores.
The G900 itself is a new type of handset for SE, just like how the Xperia X1 is a new type of PDA (with its crescent slider handset form factor). And a quick look at the contents of its box would tell you that the package it will ship with is jam-packed, to say the least. It’s smaller than most touchscreen phones available nowadays, and in fact you would never know it had a touchscreen display until you see the spec sheet and of course, the stylus.
Three manuals for one phone? Let’s hope this doesn’t mean there’s a learning curve involved with the G900. Here it is stacked up against other phones of its kind.
The photo comparison between the Sony Ericsson G900 and Sony Ericsson K850 makes it look like there isn’t much difference between the two. You can view the said photo comparison and more live pics here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Alicia identified as W707 clamshell Walkman phone
- Sony Ericsson Robyn and LG GD880 photos show up
- Sony Ericsson Susan and Sunny to be rugged, waterproof phones
- Sony Ericsson Bao flip phone shows up
- Sony Ericsson Walkman Android phone pictured, called W150i TeaCake?