In just a little over three weeks from now, we could see the launching of a bunch of new phones from Sony Ericsson, the names of which we don’t what, the place of the event we don’t know where, and how this info was found out we don’t know how.
What we’re told is that Sony Ericsson would be launching several new handsets on June 17th. Our biggest clue is all of the “live pics” sessions we’ve been having lately, and the fact that it’s been months since their newest phones were first announced anyway.
We’ll be up all day on the 17th watching out for this purported announcement so you don’t have to. That OK with you?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 to be announced on June 17?
- Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot, W999i and Shinobu Walkman, M610 Lizy to be announced on June 14?
- Sony Ericsson T715a passes the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Sony Ericsson S302 and F305 appear prior official announcement on June 17th
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures