Samsung L870 Symbian S60 smartphone officially announced
We told you about the upcoming Samsung L870 Symbian S60 smartphone more then a month ago.
And it seems that we were wrong about L870 getting an interact pad and a Soul facelift. I guess mobile.cz had some other Samsung slider there.
Samsung did not wait for a number of tradeshows happening next month in Asia, and officially announced Samsung SGH-L870 Symbian S60 smartphone today, during S60 Summit in Barcelona.
SGH-L870 slider still got that traditional Samsung Soul’ish steely look, but is pretty much unchanged since it’s first Dutch demo:
Samsung L870 specs include:
- GSM (900/18001900), UMTS 2100, GPRS, EDGE, 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- 2.4″ QVGA Display
- Symbian 9.3 OS with S60 3.2
- Full HTML browsing support
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth 2. +EDR/ USB 2.0 Full Speed
- 100 MB of internal memory, MicroSD memory card slot
- Dimensions: 102×50×13.55mm
Samsung L870 will start shipping in Europe this August, with world wide availability to follow soon.