Well, it looks like the trend of branding mobile handsets with luxury car outfits has a new player.
Following Motorola-Ferrari and Asus-Lamborghini partnerships, Sony Ericsson has decided to launch a luxury auto phone of it’s own. Only instead of the car makers, SE is turning to a luxury bike maker – Ducati.
Sony Ericsson Ducati Z770 clamshell will be launched in Italy by TIM this June.
SE Ducati handset seems to be based on Sony Ericsson Z770 platform, and will come outfitted with Ducati branded covers, themes, screensavers, videos and even it’s own HBH DS-220 based Ducati Bluetooth headset.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Sony Ericsson W995a to hit the US for $600
- Sony Ericsson Bao flip phone shows up
- Sony Ericsson Z660i Clamshell leaked
- Sony Ericsson Equinox (T707) coming to T-Mobile USA in October
- Sony Ericsson W518a approved by FCC, heading to AT&T