See, sometimes we do get some of our rumors here in UV confirmed, though we’re never sure which ones will be in the first place. Right now I offer you an update about a report I made the other day concerning a forthcoming announcement from Sony Ericsson that is supposedly going to be made on June 17th. Well, boys and girls, it has been confirmed, by none other than Sony Ericsson itself.
Pictured here is a press invite from SE entitled “I (SE) reaching new heights,” with a silhouette of city skyline beside a ferris wheel drawn underneath it. It’s hard to say what these drawings mean exactly for SE and their upcoming announcement, but I think it will be safe to say that the company thinks it will be something big.
We are expecting the launch of a few much-rumored SE phones on this event, including the Sony Ericsson P5i Paris and G702 BeiBei. Though nothing’s stopping SE from announcing a few different phones altogether. It will all happen in Amsterdam, but we’ll keep you updated on the day the news breaks anyway in the comfort of your computer screens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Sony Ericsson phones to be released on June 17th?
- Sony Ericsson P10, G702, F305, S302, and C905 product pages leaked
- Sony Ericsson S302 and F305 appear prior official announcement on June 17th
- Sony Ericsson will launch new Xperia phones right before Mobile World Congress 2011
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd