Thin is in for Bluetooth headsets, apparently, and if you’re the type who’d rather have a shiny piece of metal stuck to one of your ears while reaching someone through phone (as opposed to just texting), then do take a look at the ModeLabs Group Bluetrek Metal.
The Bluetrek Metal is an ultra slim, ultra light Bluetooth headset that, according to ModeLabs Group, “confirms the innovation strength of the group with regards for their Bluetooth activities, by offering differentiated products with high added value.”
The Bluetrek Metal’s 4mm thin body is made out of metal, as the name suggests, and is quite lightweight at only less than 5.5 grams. The inbuilt battery, no matter how small, will be able to give you 7 days in sleep mode and 5 precious hours of talk time.
It will be launching this month everywhere in France as well as Europe in two versions: Aluminium Black + Silver and Silver Stainless Steel, for 39 euros and 49 euros respectively.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CES 2010: Bluetrek Concerto headset has Voice Email, Texting and Memo Functionality from Dial2Do
- Samsung U900 Soul gets candybar counterpart in Soulb U800
- Samsung showcases 0.05mm-thin flapping OLED display
- So-called Natural Year phone breaks down, decays with each passing day
- Samsung Ultra Edition III to get even thinner