The news is in: Samsung is incredibly undecisive. Their new touchscreen F480 – I mean, “Tocco” as they call it in England – is now going to be released in France sometime this month as the “Samsung Player Style”.
We broke the news about the upcoming ultrathin phone 2 weeks ago as the F480 with Touchwiz UI, then relaunched last week as the Tocco (meaning “touch” in Italian, which seems to fit the phone rather well indeed).
The Player Style has been reported to be available this month in France for 549€. It is a thin 11.6 mm, with a built-in music player and FM radio. It will offer 223 MB of internal memory expandable with MicroSD port. It will also sport haptic “VibeTonz” feedback on the 2.8-inch touchscreen and a nice 5 MP camera.
While it is only going to be available this month in Europe, it should be ready in other regions of the world later in the year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung relaunches SGH-F480 as “Tocco”
- Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230) announced in the UK
- Samsung Star II headed to Orange UK as Samsung Tocco Icon
- Samsung Anycall haptic phone: 100,000 units sold, pink and white versions on the way
- Samsung W750 Haptic PoP with colorful covers