There’s a new Unlimited Sheriff in town…for now. This morning PhoneMag reported that T-Mobile announced their new unlimited family plan which allows up to 5 family members to have unlimited minutes AND unlimited messaging.
As always, T-Mobile offers a reasonable price for the unlimited offer; the first phone is $99.99 while each additional family member can be on the plan for $49.99 each.
While this price may still be too much for some families to swallow, this is a wonderful option available to those families whose bonding moments include being in the same room, all talking and texting to everyone on the planet.
The messaging includes ALL types – text, picture, video, and instant messaging. Feel free to mosey on down to T-Mobile’s website to check out the offer!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T to offer $50 unlimited prepaid plan starting June 26th
- Virgin Mobile to Unleash Unlimited Calling in US
- 3G iPhones will be Available on Family Plans
- Sprint to Simplify Rate Plans June 15
- Verizon announces new (and cheaper) unlimited voice plans