While we’re still a good ten days away from the LG Decoy’s official launch date, you can make a reservation for one as early as now. Well, not really, but if you have access to Verizon’s Testman site, you can see that it is currently listed as one of the available products.
The LG Decoy listing from Verizon’s Testman site confirms our earlier info regarding pricing and contract details. The LG Decoy’s price according to the site is $179 on a 2 year contract with Verizon (after $50 rebate).
Not really much of a breakthrough handset, the LG Decoy features a 2 megapixel camera, 2.2-inch QVGA display, microUSB port and support for up to 8GB microSDHC memory cards.
The most notable feature of the LG Decoy is its integrated Bluetooth headset, which attaches to its back and charges through a dock. If not for convenience, most people would call this a novelty.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up on Verizon’s TestMan site
- Verizon to offer LG Dare, Decoy and Chocolate 3 in time for summer
- SanDisk working on 128GB MicroSDHC cards?
- SanDisk goes official with its 16GB MicroSDHC and M2 memory cards
- Verizon LG Decoy now official and available for $179.99