Alright folks, if I could just take your attention away from all that iPhone 3G hysteria for a teensy while (won’t blame you if you can’t), you will be able to spot a fashionable clamshell called the Nokia 7510 Supernova that first made its public appearance about a week ago.
As we have already covered before, the Nokia 7510 Supernova is the clamshell in Nokia’s Supernova line, a followup to the L’Amour collection. Although we have seen some official pics, these live shots that found their way onto Flickr offer us a glimpse of what it looks like in its unglamorized state.
You know the specifications already but for the uninitiated, the 7510 Supernova is an auto-opening quad-band GSM clamshell running on Symbian S40 operating system with a 2.2-inch QVGA display, a 2-megapixel camera, FM Radio with RDS, Bluetooth, and a microSD slot.
We still don’t have any info on pricing or availability yet, but bank on us to tell you when we know!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7510 and 7610 Supernova leaked
- Nokia Supernova 7610, 7510, 7310, 7210 launched. And we’ve got live pictures from the launch event!
- T-Mobile USA to launch the Nokia 7510 Supernova in January
- T-Mobile USA’s Nokia 7510 officially announced
- New colors and better services for Nokia’s Supernova phones