Pantech continues to bring simplicity back to mobile phones with their latest model, called the IM-U300K, a.k.a. the “Neon-Sign Phone.”
The selling point of the Neon-Sign Phone isn’t that it has the most advanced mobile Operating System, or that it features outstanding battery life, but the fact that it holds a total of 49 glowing LED dots on its front flap.
The LED dots on the Pantech Neon-Sign Phone’s face light up in a synchronized manner depending on different situations to display a corresponding icon. The formation of the LED glow is programmed to change according to 15 different situation such as unread messages, missed calls, and alarms.
This little clamshell phone has a built-in music player and document viewer, as with the most recent phones built nowadays. It also supports video calling.
Though there’s no word yet on pricing, this handset is to launch through Korea’s KTF.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Sky IM-U200 phone from the future
- Pantech Sky-branded IM-R300 enters touchscreen smartphone arena
- AT&T LG Neon messaging phone shows up
- Cheap Pantech breEZe II launched by AT&T
- AT&T LG Neon II GW370 and Sprint Sanyo Vero available now