If you find yourself getting hooked more and more to micro-blogging services like Twitter and Pownce, you’ll find great use for the newest micro-blogging tool released by CellSpin.
CellSpin offers users the ability to post to their Twitter or Pownce pages using a cellphone, in the form of either audio, video, photos, or text. It’s the first mobile blogging service to support the four aforementioned forms of multimedia, and is now available as a free download from CellSpin’s web site.
Twitter users will find that CellSpin gets around the 140-character limit in posts, while Pownce users will have the ability to share their preferred bits of multimedia to friends on-the-go.
Currently, CellSpin has versions for handsets running on BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile 5.0 – 6.0. It should work on over 300 different models of handsets all over the world, with support for others “soon to follow” (wink*iPhone 3G*wink).
Hop on over to CellSpin for the download.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Friend View released so you can stay close to your friends
- Blog It for iPhone adds free mobile blogging for Movable Type, Vox, and other platforms to iPhone
- LG Wink, Wink 3G and Wink Style touchscreen phones announced for Generation Z
- Nokia’s Friend View updated, still in beta though
- Whrrl lets Motorola and Samsung in on the fun, adds new features