So, Sony Ericsson hasn’t been in deep hibernation after all, as this new rumored Cybershot phone is trying to tell us. It looks quite like the Sony Ericsson K800i with a slider form factor and square navigation pad front and center.
The real kicker here is that this new camera phone could turn the mobile photography world around in a way that neither Nokia, Samsung nor LG could ever dream of doing right now. If the rumored specs hold true, you could be looking at the world’s first 8.1 megapixel Cybershot camera phone.
Seriously, that’s not a typo. Rumors hail this phone as the Sony Ericsson C905, and it is said to offer up to 8.1 million pixels of clarity for your photos. Other than that, it also features a bevy of other photog-inclined delights, such as auto-focus, face recognition, image stabilization, red-eye reduction, built-in Xenon flash and SE’s very own BestPic technology, which lets you take a total of 9 photos in just one click.
The Sony Ericsson C905 is also touted with connectivity options that’ll make its momma proud: Wi-Fi, GPS, TV-out, Bluetooth, USB connectivity, you name it (no word on whether this’ll be Quadband or Triband, though). A 2.4-inch QVGA display is thrown in for you to better see your amateur photography masterpiece, too.
And this is the part where Sony Ericsson and Cybershot phone fans sing out wild phrases of rejoice in the comments.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson ( C912 ?) Kate appears again, clear shots this time
- First pics of 5 mpx, GPS equipped Sony Ericsson Cybershot. Kt780i, K830i or K870i?
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot with 3x optical zoom and WVGA display to be launched this week. Only in Japan, unfortunately
- Sony Ericsson K850i – 5 Megapixel Cybershot Surfaces
- Sony Ericsson K630 3.5G 2 mpx cameraphone launched