Now, I don’t own a Palm smartphone, and I don’t have a Facebook (yet), but I’m sure those who do will find this bit of information very useful. That is, in case they still don’t know it yet.
Hardcore Facebook users who own Palm smartphones can now check their favorite site away from their desktops. How? By using Facebook for Palm, that’s how.
Facebook for Palm is so great, I don’t even need to tell you what you can do with it. But I will anyway, and that’s:
• Send and receive messages
• View and post status updates
• View and post photos from your smartphone
• See your friends’ profiles and photos
• Read and write Wall posts
• View News Feed
• Upload videos taken from your Palm smartphone
• Use a mobile “Contacts” tab that aggregates friends phone numbers – view your list of friends and dial or text them directly
Facebook for Palm should be good on your new and upcoming Palm Centro, as well as old Treo 680 and Treo 755p smartphones, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Radically designed Palm Treo Pro leaked early on Palm’s web site
- Palm Treo Pro shows its bulky self on video, more live pics
- Sprint Palm Treo Pro finally coming on March 15 for $199
- Bell intros the Palm Treo Pro, BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230
- First pics of Palm Treo 850 revealed