Following on the heels of the LG KF750 Secret’s success in Europe, LG has just announced the launch of the LG KF755 Secret in Latin America. As a lot of this area has yet to deploy any 3G networks, the KF755 will be released with tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900; no 850) and no 3G/HSDPA whatsoever.
The KF755 will also come equipped with 5.0 MP camera, FM radio, MicroSD, Bluetooth 2.0 and a 2.4-inch touchscreen in QVGA resolution. So it’s still nicely packed, but in a less expensive package for the Latin America markets; at least, with the lack of 3G we are assuming it will be less expensive than the KF750.
Interestingly, it also includes an accelerometer for auto-rotate the screen!
No word on pricing or release dates as of yet but rest assured we will be there when the information breaks!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- RIM, Nextel to launch the BlackBerry Curve 8350i in Latin America
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1′s official release date announced: September 30th
- Motorola i1, the first PTT Android phone, announced for Latin America
- LG Optimus L5 E610 officially debuts in Europe this month, will have dual SIM capabilities in some markets
- Nokia to launch Comes With Music in the US, Latin America, Australia and Singapore