Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets
Had just about enough of all the troubles your Bluetooth headset is causing you? Moto offers a fix. With the new Universal Bluetooth In-Car Headset H620.
It’s the first ever Moto BT headset optimized for the car, says them. It offers noise reduction and echo cancellation technology, and the headset volume gets automatically adjusted depending on the amount of outside noise during use.
The H620 should be able to serve you up to 7 hours of talk time and 8 days on standby. It’s wireless range is standard, at up to 10 meters, and the battery is rechargeable via a rapid in-car charger when its not resting easy on the dashboard headset holder.
And then there’s also the Motorola H560 Bluetoooth headset. This one features a TrueComfort design that points all the audio directly into your ear, so you can clearly hear what the person on the other line is saying.
Here are a few more of the Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headset’s features:
– Clear calls with noise reduction and echo-cancellation technology
– Rapid car charger and dashboard headset holder included
– Voice dialing support for quick hands-free calls
– TrueComfort design for an optimal fit and multiple ear cushions
– EasyPair technology helps simplify initial connection with a compatible phone
– Tested to work with over 200 compatible Bluetooth enabled devices from over 15 brands
– Version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology
– LED shines green, yellow or red for a quick battery check
– Easy on/off, call and volume buttons
No word yet on pricing, but these should be available starting on Q3 2008.