We know the iPhone is already pretty delectable without having to put it in a fake jacket that looks like chocolate, and I for one wouldn’t even think of buying something like this, unless I am giving much more importance to protection than style.
Made from regular silicone, the ChocoCase from Homade sure can protect your beloved first-gen iPhone from scratches among other things but imagine whipping out your glossy black iPhone to answer a call and instead end up talking on a chocolate bar. For just $29.99, you could pretty much end your social life and begin a new courtship with toothsome confections.
But still if you want to carry a bar of chocolate in your pocket that does not melt, you can take home your style killer from GizFever for just under $30 a piece.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New LG Chocolate – next generation “Black Label” series phone preannounced
- Apple’s dating app will transform your iPhone into an ultimate pick-up device
- Verizon’s LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 gets pictured?
- LG FM37 PMP Gets Chocolate Skin
- Apple launches iPhone Your Life mini-site