Sony Ericsson has already prepared what are to be the product pages of the upcoming handsets that they will launch at tomorrow’s event in Amsterdam.
As you are probably already aware, the event will see the official introduction of the Sony Ericsson G702 BeiBei, S302 Snapshot, and F305 Fun phones. The 8 megapixel Cybershot C905 is also expected to make an appearance, and one other handset whose name we have confirmed recently to be the Sony Ericsson P10 instead of P5i, P200, or Paris.
The product pages of the handsets are as follows:
Sony Ericsson G702
Sony Ericsson S302
Sony Ericsson F305
Sony Ericsson C905
Sony Ericsson P10
These pages are going to show SE’s latest phone’s shortly, so it’s best if you keep an eye on them. More info on this later.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson P5i Paris is actually P10?
- New Sony Ericsson phones to be released on June 17th?
- Sony Ericsson S302 and F305 appear prior official announcement on June 17th
- Sony Ericsson’s Paris and BeiBei go bye-bye
- Sony Ericsson extends deal with Wayfinder, new GPS-enabled phones on the way