It seems that Samsung’s latest phones are not only eco-friendly, but budget-friendly as well. Evidence of this seen in their latest model to launch on T-Mobile, the Samsung SGH-T229.
The Samsung SGH-T229 is an entry-level clamshell phone that offers the basics in mobile telephony above anything else. It’s features are what you would expect from a budget handset, and customization will only have you go as far as picking from the three different available colors: red, gray, and champagne.
It also comes with a built-in camera, instant messaging and support for audio postcards via voice clip-enhanced photos.
The Samsung SGH-T229 is now available from T-Mobile at a not so surprising price of $29.99 on a 2-year contract.
Via Mobile Burn
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Titanium gray Samsung Galaxy S III gets snapped in the wild as it heads to T-Mobile
- Samsung introduces M150 on the other side of high-end
- Asus Transformer Prime to be available in the US on or later than December 19 after all
- New Samsung Galaxy S III Mini colors get pictured
- Samsung SHG-u900 Soul Now Available