Every day a new question gets answered about the 3G iPhone. Today’s question has been answered graciously by Gizmodo: can you get put 3G iPhones on family plans?
The answer appears to be a resounding yes. Family talk plans will be available — in fact, Gizmodo reports that there will be a family plan starting at $39.99 with each extra line priced at $9.99 each month.
At this exact moment, the least expensive family plan available on AT&T starts at $50, so if this is true it means AT&T is working to make the purchase AND monthly plans on the new iPhone as inexpensive as possible, which should come as wonderful news for a lot of families out there who don’t use a lot of minutes.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile changes data plans, new 10 GB option coming on March 13
- iPhone 4 pre-orders start today in the US, UK, France. T-Mobile Germany announces tariffs
- T-Mobile’s Full Monty is the UK’s first true ‘unlimited everything’ plan, available from February 1
- Orange UK Introduces iPhone and iPad Connect Plan
- Verizon announces new (and cheaper) unlimited voice plans