We are still waiting to get some official word on this much-anticipated touchscreen device from Nokia but for now, all we get is an official poster showing the Nokia 5800 Tube finding its place among other recently announced cell phones from the Finnish manufacturer.
Most of the cell phones you see in the poster have already been confirmed by Nokia, with the E71 being confirmed only today while the 6600 Slide and the 5220 were announced last month. So, it won’t be long before Nokia gets the official announcement out of the door in the very near future.
The intriguing part of the picture is of course the “XpressMusic” tag instead of “XpressMedia” that we have been seeing for a while now. Does this mean that Nokia is making the Tube a part of its XpressMusic lineup? Or are there two different variants of the same cell phone in the works?
Either way, we can’t wait to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth and with Nokia’s promise to build touchscreen phones in all segments, the more the merrier is what I would say but just speed up, will ya?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (Tube) press pic and specs
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia 5900 XpressMusic shows up, might be just a fake
- Qik announces support for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Nokia 5800 Tube available for pre-order… Sort of