A 5 megapixel camera is so N95. Sony Ericsson has brought out the big guns with the 8.1 megapixel shooting C905 slider phone. It’s a little bit on the “fat” side but with the features you’ll find on its spec sheet, all the extra heft will be easily forgiveable.
GSM Arena has got their hands on an early review unit, and has dutifully taken it in their hands and wrote up a three page preview. The handset looks very lovely in the official shots, but I have to say it’s pretty sleek in the wild, with the live shots from GSM Arena’s hands-on, as well.
It’s hard to fully appreciate a handset in the artificial lighting found in official photos, and the live pics from the very first Sony Ericsson C905 hands-on review gives us a better look at it. It really does looks smoother, and in fact more high-end in real life.
So now that you know all about the Sony Ericsson C905′s features, and that it will pack all the latest and greatest in mobile tech (Wi-Fi, GPS, accelerometer, 8MP cam!), hop on to GSM Arena and have a preview of how well the whole contraption will work. The next 10 minutes of your life will be special.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz (Kurara U5) gets official earlier than planned
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Unannounced Sony Ericsson Kurara U5 gets previewed
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd
- Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman launched